Monday, December 21, 2009

The Ankroms ~ Houston, TX Family Photographer

Christy & Ray are by far my most loyal clients. I have been photographing for their family since their daughter was 6 months old. Christy and I have known each other a very long time and I've worked for her, and countless referrals she's sent me, over the past 2 years. Laney, their daughter, is by far the most curious lil munchkin I've ever photographed, which of course makes her the most fun! She is my little Randy Repeat. Everything I do she copies to a T. :0) I am CRAZY about this girl!! Christy was thrilled that Ray was up for some family photos....as you all know, most guys aren't into the whole picture thing....so we made it as relaxed and low-pressure photo as possible (which is the only way I work :0P ) Well, here are just a handful from our session over the weekend.

Christy & Ray, thank you so much for allowing me to photograph these memories, and for all the memories I've had the honor of capturing in the past.

You guys are the BEST!

Amber






No comments:

Post a Comment