Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All rolled into one ~ Houston, TX Family & Portrait Photographer

If I were to write a blog for each individual client I've worked for, or project I've taken on since the semester began, I'd be here all day, and you'd lose interest very quickly. So instead I'm going to post some of my faves from a few of the people I've had the honor of working with over the past few months.

Love to you all,
amber


Rhonda T. Headshots ~ Galveston, TX Portrait Photographer




Stephanie B. of Bella Photography ~ Head Shots ~ Houston, TX Portrait Photographer




Julie W. Bridals ~ Katy/Houston, TX Bridal & Wedding Photographer





Ashley W. Seniors ~ Friendswood, TX Senior & Portrait Photographer



Shannon W. 13 yr portraits ~ Pearland,TX Portrait Photographer






Carlie T. Senior Portraits ~ Houston, TX Senior & Portrait Photographer




Laney A. 2 year portraits ~ League City, TX Child & Family Photographer





Kristen H. College Senior Portraits ~ Houston, TX Portrait & Senior photographer




Crocker Family ~ Friendswood, TX Family & Child Photographer




Shannon B. Senior Portraits ~ Houston, TX Senior & Portrait Photographer







No comments:

Post a Comment