Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Album for my dear friends :0) ~ Houston, TX Wedding Photographer

My friend whose husband was in a motorcycle accident, who I blogged about a few months back, never had the opportunity to get an album of her wedding pictures. So as a surprise gift to her, myself and some dear friends all pitched in to have a beautiful leather bound album made :0) I have been working on this behind her back for about 6 weeks and I finally got to present her gift to her this morning. It was nothing short of extremely emotional and full of pure gratitude. Gratitude from her for her gift, and gratitude from me for having her in my life for the past 25 years! Here are a few pics I snapped of the book this morning before taking it over to her. It really is beautiful in person!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Amber






No comments:

Post a Comment